Skytrak GS10 Studio
Skytrak GS10 StudioThe Skytrak Launch Monitor is combined with the best portable golf studio on the market to create the Skytrak GS10 Studio. This studio features the highly accurate Skytrak.
- Tool Free Assembly
- Photometric ball tracking
- Driving Range
- Multiple software options for simulated play sold separately
- 1080 HD projector
- This uses our new projector box that removes the need to hard wire a projector
- Uses our new platform mat system.
- Completely Portable
- This uses our universal golf studio concept. You can switch between simulators by changing the center section of the mat.
- Uses aluminum push button frame system
- The fabric attaches to the aluminum frame with straps and d-rings and velcro
- This amazing studio can be used to watch TV, Movies and Gaming and more
- Extended Canopy and light bar
- 1 Skytrak Launch Monitor with GIP package
- 1 Ulti Mat 2 Full Mat System 4'x10'1"x2"
- 3 piece lock key mat system
- 1 simulator pad (used underneath the simulator to create a desired height)
- 1 Projector Box and Projector Package
- 1 Projector Box
- 1 1080 HD Short Throw Projector
- 1 Projector Ramp (used to tilt your projector so the image reaches the floor)
- 1 Long HDMI
- 1 Long Surge Protector/Extension cord
- 1 HD Impact Screen7'6"(h)x10'(w)x4'(d)
- 1 Aluminum frame
- 1 HD screen
- 2 Side panels
- 1 Top panel
- 1 Removable valance
- d'ring clips
- 1 Light bar
- 1 Extension cord
- 1 Carry bag
Add Ons That Are Sold Separately:
- Finish Turf
- Side Panel Extensions
- 12'(w)x16'6"'(d)x9'(h) for limited image size
- 12'(w)x18'6"'(d)x9'(h) for full image
- Please note that 9' ceilings are a guideline. Some players may require taller ceilings for their swing. It is the buyers responsibility to determine adequate swing clearance for the room the simulator is installed in.