Optishot currently does NOT have an online play option. However, that does not mean you can not play online. What you do is play the Opti simultaneously with your buddies and use webcams to socialize.
Here is how to Play Online:
- Obviously get a partner with an Opti Shot.
- Now, you must have your Opti connected to a PC as well as connected to another display such as a TV or Projector.
- Use windows to "EXTEND" the display to have the Optishot on your secondary display and your desktop on your PC.
- Here is how to extend your display:
* RIGHT Click on your desktop
* Select "Screen resolution"
* Where it says "Multiple displays" click "Extend these displays" in the drop down.
- Now on your secondary display, you have the Opti Shot software running and on your PC you will see your desktop.
- Now just open up your webcams in Skype or some other webcam server on your desktop.
- You might want to place your PC with your webcam in it behind you so your playing partner can see you and your secondary display.
- BAMM...you have online play now. You can chat with your partners with your webcam and play simultaneously. Of course the honor system is in affect. But to me this works better as you don't have to wait on any other players or a server and you can do a webchat as opposed to not actually seeing your playing partners. Webcams help in creating a social aspect that just having online play would not.
Feel free to use our Forum to organize online play or even online leagues: http://www.golfsimulatorguys.com/pages/forum